Remote (MN candidates)
Summary: Owning the analytics strategy and execution
The Position Description Overview:
As a Sr. Analyst, you’ll utilize your proactive, autonomous, and collaborative personality to own the analytics strategy and execution. Your ability to take feedback and passion for analytics, metrics, insights, and making recommendations makes you a perfect fit for this role.
- Type: Contract position
- Contract Length: 18+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for foreseeable future/flex schedule after Covid-19 pandemic
As a Sr. Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop and own relationships with internal stakeholders to fully understand their marketing programs.
- Proactively consult with digital experience manager, digital experience specialist, campaign managers and other stakeholders on industry trends and key functional areas such as analytical tools and marketing measurement.
- Fostering creative thinking around how we use data, and we could use data to solve unique business challenges in support of all Marketing activities (Media, CRM, Non-digital, and Commerce)
- Deliver reporting and accompanying insights to your stakeholders meeting their stated and unstated needs.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and proactively bring solutions and recommendations to key stakeholders based on your analysis.
- Present analysis and recommendations to senior-level management.
- Work with internal teams to identify and develop the key data needed by your stakeholders.
- Identify & implement best-in-class measurement practices across a full range of digital marketing techniques, including desktop and mobile websites, email marketing, search marketing, social media, and mobile marketing.
- Develop analytics tagging requirements for assigned campaigns.
- Triage and respond to requests related to any and all data issues.
- Search out solutions and fix reporting and tagging issues that prevent accurate reporting.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care. Newsweek is ranking our client as the 16th greenest company in the U.S. This organization values the importance of investing in their patients and employees in order to create a better future.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience fully dedicated within analytics and data, tagging, reports, recommendations and insights
- Proven analytical skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Experienced with digital data technologies (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Marketing Platforms, etc.)
- Proven prior experience developing relationships, working with and presenting to senior-level staff
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME