Sr. Business Analyst
Remote for MN Candidates only
Summary: Work with the product owner to develop and write requirements
The Position Description Overview:
As a Sr. Business Analyst, you will work with the product owner to develop and write requirements, work with the development team to discuss requirements, perform software UAT and regression testing, and investigate bugs and defects.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 7+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for MN Candidates only
As a Sr. Business Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Work with the product owner to obtain, write and refine feature requirements for the product.
- Take the lead on all UI/UX type initiatives by engaging with the product owner and UX resources for mock up’s, stories, testing.
- Present final requirements to developers
- Coordinate with other analysts to engage in the quality assurance of new features.
- Support investigation of bugs and defects.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience in IT
- Knowledge of basic agronomy concepts, cropland agriculture production systems, and/or soil and water conservation and Prior experience working in an Agriculture technology setting (application, team, support)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to work seamlessly with multiple business partners
- Ability to work outside normal working hours with offshore developers
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME