Sr Client Manager
Remote for Minnesota Candidates
Summary: Lead client campaign kickoff meetings + develop strategy with clients
The Position Description Overview:
As a Sr Client Manager, you’ll work closely with and report directly to the Executive VP of Sales & Client Services. You’ll work closely with clients including: Marketing VPs, Directors, and Managers of mid-to-large sized companies.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Sr Client Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage the internal HubSpot CRM – including managing campaigns to identify new decision makers and capture opt-in e-mail addresses
- Be the main point of contact for clients when new lead generation campaigns role out
- Lead client campaign kickoff meeting, develop strategy with client and internal team
- Monitor “qualified leads” from call center
- Analyze and report campaign results to client
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client is a content center that provides B2B services to help their clients identify and engage more effectively with their customers. This organization has 25+ years of award-winning experience and was founded in 1990. They believe in the power of having actual conversations with their customers in order to have more quality sales.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Account or project management experience
- 5+ years professional experience, preferably with business-to-business, healthcare and/or med-tech experience
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME