Sr. Content Strategist
Summary: Develop unique content strategizes & concepts
Our client is a non-profit organization that provides health insurance to over a million members in the Midwest. Their mission is to be a trusted choice within their community. They have the vision to provide affordable health care as well as achieving high-quality plans for each member.
As a Sr. Content Strategist, you’ll effectively analyze content needs and performance data to create content recommendations and develop & execute strategies supporting client marketing goals.
You have a creative mindset and you enjoy thinking outside the box to develop unique strategies and content concepts. Your project management skills help you to stay on top of deadlines, plus you have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Translate consumer data, insights, and business goals into content strategies
- Plan and develop copy and content for use across channels such as digital, print, video, and social media
- Collaborate with internal & external marketing and user experience partners to develop compelling, engaging creative assets and digital experiences
- Ensure copy and content quality, accuracy and alignment to defined business and audience goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 7+ years of content strategy and copywriting experience
- 3 years of healthcare experience
- Strong portfolio including content strategies and copy for a variety of audiences, channels, and platforms
- Ability to translate complex business copy or concepts into clear and simple messages
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME