Sr. Marketing Manager
Summary: Leadership, company branding, strategy, communication, and more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Be a Key Leader at Celarity
- Member of the leadership team
- Oversees marketing strategy implementation
- Sets marketing goals / strategies
- Reviews results and makes recommendations to optimize performance
- Team development & coaching
a. Manage a mix of FT and PT team members
b. Help with tactical guidance on executing the marketing plan
Develop and manage the Celarity Brand and Community
- Owns the Celarity brand voice & ensures brand guideline adherence across all channels
- Lead Creating Inclusive Connections partnerships
- Association management (memberships and sponsorships)
- Voice of customer in marketplace
Oversee budget management & project management
- Manages marketing budget and timeline adherence
- Vendor management e.g., (Rippke, Corporate Gift, etc.)
Communications and support to other Celarity Teams
- Supports Recruiting & Client experience teams with special projects
- Supports marketing team projects
- Support HR team communications for internal and external projects
- Provides company-wide marketing updates
Why work for Celarity?
Celarity is an award-winning marketing, creative, and digital staffing & recruiting agency with a mission of creating happy careers with meaningful connections. We provide remarkable experiences and results for clients and candidates and have proudly connected over 600 companies with over 5,000 candidates over the past 30 years.
Learn more about working at Celarity: www.celarity.com/internal-hiring/
- Glassdoor Best Place to Work Award in 2021
- ClearlyRated Best of Staffing & Recruiting Award for both talent and client satisfaction in 2020
- Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Flexibility in your work schedule and location
- Honest work environment where employees are put first
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Competitive health benefits, paid time off, dental, 401(k) options, and flexible spending accounts
- Team outings for birthdays, anniversaries, goal celebrations, etc…
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in Marketing, Creative or Digital
- Brand Management experience
- 1+ year of managing direct reports
- Superb communication skills
- Helpful service oriented mindset
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and/or hear, and or use hands to handle or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, and/or walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds while moving files or small packages. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is mainly performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work can be performed at the employees home or remote location. When working remote, the employee must comply with the standards we have set in our employee handbook.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME