Sr. Packaging Design Project Manager
Summary: Lead a diverse array of projects in global packaging artwork
The Position Description Overview:
As a Sr. Packaging Design Project Manager, you will lead a diverse array of projects from simple to highly complex global packaging artwork, through design and adaptation – from production art to print.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minnesota candidates only
As a Sr. Packaging Design Project Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Drive global artwork consistency and design content accuracy within brand guidelines, while effectively managing details and proofing artwork.
- Manage project estimates, budgets, and timelines with internal and external partners.
- Collaborate across many functions/disciplines within 3M (marketing, manufacturing, packaging engineering, regulatory, etc.) and with external agencies and printing companies.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external agency partners.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in design, art production, or graphic arts field.
- In-depth packaging design knowledge and experience with print production.
- Knowledge of packaging regulation and uniform packaging laws is important.
- Strong skills in communication, collaboration, time management, and attention to detail, combined with a strategic approach.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to:
Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME