Sr. SEO Strategist
Remote for Minnesota Candidates
Summary: Oversee SEO efforts
The Position Description Overview:
As a Sr. SEO Strategist, you’ll have the opportunity to research to drive strategic insights into effective keyword usage for both branded & non-branded as well as track and measure results. You’ll oversee all SEO effects such as reporting + analysis and serve as a point of content for clients.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Sr. SEO Strategist, a typical day might include the following:
- Conduct keyword and topic research to understand consumer intent among relevant target audiences
- Develop on-page optimization and information architecture recommendations focused on improving the customer search experience
- Collaborate on, develop, and implement data-driven SEO content outlines and content plans
- Contribute to cross-channel media strategy (content marketing, paid media, email, etc.) through the discovery, planning, and execution process
- Build and execute client SEO efforts using all available tools and resources
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our unique client is a digital agency that has a desire for a more holistic & human approach to digital and technology projects. This organization was founded in 2013 and its mission is to collaborate with clients on projects in order to be on a path of success.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience utilizing a deep understanding of SEO knowledge (Both strategy and execution)
- Cross-channel media strategy experience (Content marketing, paid media, email, etc)
- Technical knowledge (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Adwords, etc)
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME