Senior UX Designer
Summary: Design development
Our client is a top-notch provider of reports and informative tools for industry experts. This organization was named by Comparably as one of the Best Companies for Work-Life Balance for large companies. They value the importance of reaching shared goals, developing through challenges and meaningful experiences.
The UX Designer will be responsible for harmonizing a variety of business, high-tech and user-centric design influences to develop interface mockups, wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes, and/or style guides.
We are searching for an individual who is creative and who is a “go-getter”.You are extremely talented at getting the job accomplished successfully while also effectively communicating stages of your process to your teammates.
Your organization will appreciate your ability to balance project scopes, business objectives, and user goals because you are flexible and respond well to ongoing feedback. Plus you know how to produce excellent deliverables and you inspire those around you to follow your lead.
- Design interface mockups, wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes, and/or style guides
- Present and defend concepts to stakeholders and other UX team members
- Create and communicate designs while using interactive design best practices
- Identify user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives & working methods
- Bachelor’s degree in interactive design or related
- 5+ years of relevant experience in user experience design
- Create prototypes for rapid user testing
- Strong Portfolio
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Familiarity with the basic principles of design (Visibility, Match, Control, Consistency, Prevention, Recognition, Flexibility, Aestetic, Recover, Documentation)
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME