Summary: Conduct research + support the efforts of our recruiting team
So, why might you want to work at Celarity? We have an awesome company culture and a great work environment! Other great benefits are flexibility in your work schedule, team outings for birthdays, anniversaries, goal celebrations, etc….opportunities for professional development and career growth and many more reasons!
We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to conduct research and support the efforts of our recruiting team! In this role, you’ll own the candidate sourcing process and help the recruiting squad build a pipeline of A+ talent in the areas of marketing, creative, and digital. Succeeding in this role will be a cinch for you because you’re extremely intuitive and possess an uncanny ability to read between the lines. Plus, you’re resolute in your persistence to find top talent and potential clients in the Twin Cities and beyond.
- Source marketing, creative, and digital talent
- Look through applications and determine qualified candidates
- Closely monitor Twin Cities marketing, creative, and digital staffing trends
- Attend local organization events to continuously learn more about the industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Recent grad with a strong internship or 1 year of experience
- Analytical mindset with the ability to spend the bulk of time researching
- Customer First mentality
- Flexibility to shift priorities
- Willingness to help with some administrative work
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME