Strategic Meeting Planner
Greater Twin Cities area, MN
Summary: Work with stakeholders to align and execute strategic direction.
The Position Description Overview:
As a Strategic Meeting Planner, you will plan and organize internal and external business-related meetings, symposiums, conferences and program events by working with stakeholders to align and execute strategic direction.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of Position: 3+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As a Strategic Meeting Planner, a typical day might include the following:
- Address all aspects of budget and billing, including development of and tracking against budgets, identification and capture of cost savings/cost avoidance efforts, reconciling master bill, coordinating payment to vendors, and managing meeting expenses.
- Facilitate attendee experience through registration site design, event promotion and communications, and attendee management to support needs related to meeting attendance.
- Generate, analyze and communicate event level and cross-event reporting against identified key meeting metrics and value-proposition indicators, as needed.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Demonstrated copywriting competence.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME