Strategic Meeting Planning Specialist
Remote for MN Candidates only
Summary: Create and execute strategic plans
The Position Description Overview:
As a Strategic Meeting Planning Specialist, you will plan and organize internal and external business-related meetings, symposiums, conferences, and program events by working with meeting stakeholders to align and execute against strategic direction
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 24+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for MN candidates only
As a Strategic Meeting Planning Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Addresses all aspects of budget and billing, including development of and tracking against budgets, identification and capture of cost savings/cost avoidance efforts, reconciling master bill, coordinating payment to vendors, and managing meeting expenses.
- Facilitates attendee experience through registration site design, event promotion and communications, and attendee management to support needs related to meeting attendance.
- Selects, books and coordinates AV / Production and Auxiliary Technical Services.
- Generates, analyzes, and communicates event level and cross-event reporting against identified key meeting metrics and value-proposition indicators, as needed.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of meeting planning experience
- Practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within the job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME