Studio Project Manager
Remote for New York Candidates
Summary: Overseeing various digital projects
The Position Description Overview:
As a Studio Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to manage project-based tasks and resourcing requirements across the creative, development, and strategy divisions.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for New York candidates only
As a Studio Project Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage the daily schedule for the team such as the day-to-day prioritization of workload for the strategy, creative and developer teams
- Manage incoming daily requests from the project and account teams
- Continuously improve the resourcing, traffic, and delivery process to ensure optimal efficiency while maintaining team
- Use your understanding of digital projects to work with the project managers to appropriately allocate development team members to projects
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client is a health and wellness agency that helps brands communicate more effectively. They partner with some of the most important and innovative health and wellness brands to help make a difference in people’s lives.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in a relevant Studio/ Project Management role within an agency environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Outstanding project management capabilities
- Ability to pay close attention to details
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME