Supply Chain Analyst
Summary: Leading tactical analytics projects
The Position Description Overview:
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you’ll be responsible for completing the moderately complex analysis and leading tactical analytics projects which will include a combination of demand/ supply planning, distribution, inventory management, and customer service elements. In this role, you’ll work closely with the sales and operations team to support and enable Supply Chain process capabilities and information for decision making, management, measurement, and control.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Location: Remote & on-site when needed
As a Supply Chain Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Collect and manipulate supply chain data to influence and drive strategic reporting and business decisions
- Collect data, analyze performance, identify problems and develop recommendations which support Supply Chain Management planning and operations
- Prepare and distribute weekly Supply Chain analysis reports to a manager and others who require this data
- Provide management with timely, accurate, and pertinent information and analysis so decisions may be made efficiently and in alignment with strategic objectives
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client designs and manufactures high-quality products and solutions to meet the energy needs of people worldwide. This organization strives to create a working environment that has drive, curiosity, innovation, and commitment. They are driven to deliver the highest product quality, customer values, and performance in the industry.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of Demand Planning/Supply Chain experience
- Fluent within Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, V-lookups, H-lookups)
- Excellent active listening, decision-making, team building, and customer service abilities
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME