Talent Sourcing Specialist (Celarity Internal Role)
Remote for Minnesota Candidates
Summary: Source marketing, creative, and digital talent
The Job Description Overview:
We are seeking a Talent Sourcing Specialist to conduct research and support the efforts of our recruiting team! In this role, you’ll own the candidate sourcing process and help the recruiting squad build a pipeline of A+ talent in the areas of marketing, creativity, and digital in the Twin Cities and beyond.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Source marketing, creative, and digital talent
- Look through applications and determine qualified candidates
- Closely monitor Twin Cities marketing, creative, and digital staffing trends
- Attend virtual or local events to continuously learn more about the industry
Learn About Celarity:
Celarity is an award-winning Staffing & Recruiting agency for Marketing, Creative & Digital talent with a mission of Creating happy careers with meaningful connections. We provide connected 600+ companies with over 5,000 candidates.
- Learn about our Glassdoor best places to work award.
- Learn about our best of staffing and recruiting award.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Recent grad with a strong internship or 1 year of experience
- Analytical mindset with a Customer First mentality
- Flexibility to shift priorities
- Technical savvy capabilities, plus quick learning skills
- Outstanding communication and professional skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members and can work independently
- Ability to improve existing processes and create new solutions
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME