Greater Twin Cities area, MN
Summary: You will identify and capture marketing business needs
The Position Description Overview:
As a Technical Lead, you will identify and capture marketing business needs, document user stories, and develop and test solutions.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of Position: 5+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As a Technical Lead, a typical day might include the following:
- Work closely with business and identify business needs.
- Develop solutions that meet the needs of the business while following IT best practices.
- Work closely with the offshore development team.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes using photoshop.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ hands-on-experience with CMS systems
- 2+ Experience in DevOps, VSTS, Photoshop.
- Experience leading development teams and offshore development teams.
- Experience working with Agile Software Development Methodologies
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME