Summary: Interpret and advocate industry technical writing standards
The Position Description Overview:
As a Technical Writer, you will interpret and advocate industry technical writing standards and adapt them to the organizational needs.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Technical Writer, a typical day might include the following:
- Plan, analyze, and create logistics/distribution documentation using technical writing theories, methods, and tools.
- Interpret and advocate industry technical writing standards and adapt them to organizational needs.
- Ensure document content quality by consistently managing and organizing information for accuracy and readability.
- Establish and manage relationships within document content, or to other points of reference for product information across the Magellan Program.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of technical writing experience
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word templates
Learn more about our client:
Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care. Newsweek is ranking our client as the 16th greenest company in the U.S. This organization values the importance of investing in their patients and employees in order to create a better future.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME