Remote for Minnesota Candidates
Summary: Develop content using technical writing methods
The Position Description Overview:
As a Technical Writer, you’ll develop content using technical writing methods and tools. In this role, you’ll assist with administrative tasks such as routing documents for approvals and reviewing documents to ensure accuracy.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates
As a Technical Writer, a typical day might include the following:
- Plan, analyze, and create content using technical writing theories, methods, and tools
- Assist with administrative authoring tasks, including routing documents for approvals, and reviewing documents for accuracy and conformance to standards
- Ensure document content quality by managing and organizing information for accuracy, consistency, and readability
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care. Newsweek is ranking our client as the 16th greenest company in the U.S. This organization values the importance of investing in their patients and employees in order to create a better future.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Experience technical writing in the medical device or other regulated industry
- Experience with desktop publishing tools
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME