You are an amazing writer to bring clarity and consistency to product development documents. You enjoy revising, organizing, proofreading and editing in order to remain accurate and up-to-date in your work. You will have the opportunity to be the Co-author and contribute to the creation of the Product Development Process for our client!
In this role, you’ll use your creative abilities to organize and transform raw data into usable tables and graphics. You have great suggestions and corrections to increase the clarity for future documentation. You let your personality shine while collaborating with the internal teams on department projects as well as the ability to create excellent framework for internal teams to use as their working document!
If you’re detail-oriented and have the ability to write error-free work, we encourage you to apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of medical device product labeling experience
- Fluent within Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great project management skills
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME