Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
Summary: Manage the creative workflow of marketing collateral
Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for helping people live healthy lives to over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and different career paths due to their work in healthcare around the world.
We are on the hunt for a Traffic Coordinator to join our client’s team! In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to manage the creative workflow of marketing collateral. You will collaborate with communication colleagues who are part of various departments such as Marketing Communications, Digital, Event, PR, Internal Communications, Brand and Creative Services.
Your editing and proofing reading skills are always on point because you pay close attention to detail. You have excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to effectively collaborate within a large team.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure campaign deliverables and processes are meeting requirements and goals
- Schedule kickoff, concept, status and other requested meetings for projects assigned
- Develop timelines and monitor schedules in the project management system, update project statuses
- Collaborates with Design team on project specifications, final distribution and asset management
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of project managing experience
- Ability to manage a high volume of projects simultaneously
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Strong proofing/editing skills
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME