Greater Twin Cities area, MN
Summary: Lead and manage the creative workflow of marketing collateral
The Position Description Overview:
As a Traffic Manager, you will lead and manage the creative workflow of marketing collateral.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of Position: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As a Traffic Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Collaborate closely with peers to align on campaign deliverables, processes, best practices and efficiencies.
- Develop timelines and monitor schedules in project management system, update project statuses.
- Initiate projects in review and approval system and ensure that all content is taken through proper procedure.
- Maintain positive and cooperative communication and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of traffic and project coordination experience.
- Great attention to detail, highly skilled in proofing and editing.
- Creative agency experience.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME