Marketing Project Specialist
Summary: Manage the creative workflow of marketing collateral
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Project Specialist, you will coordinate marketing project creative workflow. This individual collaborates with communications colleagues who represent Marketing Communications, Digital, Events, PR, Internal Communications, Brand and Creative Services.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 6 months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Austin, TX
As a Marketing Project Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Deadline adherence: develop timelines and monitor schedules in project management system, update project statuses.
- Strong attention to detail: initiate projects in review and approval system and ensure that all content is taken through proper Regulatory, Quality and Legal reviews.
- Collaborates with Design team on project specifications, final distribution and asset management.
- Proofread to ensure all edits and comments are addressed and completed correctly on designed material
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ yrs of Project Management or Marketing Communications experience
- Health care industry experience preferred
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME