Greater Twin Cities area, MN
Summary: Plan, develop, and coordinate in house product training programs
The Position Description Overview:
As a Training Specialist, you will plan, develop, and coordinates in house product training programs for field support personnel and customers.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 20 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities area, MN
As a Training Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Obtains information needed to prepare in house training programs.
- Prepares training materials.
- Develops course content.
- Maintains communication with customers to ensure effectiveness of training.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Associate Degree in Medical Sciences
- 2 years related experience
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME