Translation Project Manager
Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
Summary: Provide project management for translation projects
The Position Description Overview:
As a Translation Project Manager, you will independently lead and provide project management for translation projects.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 35 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As a Translation Project Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Ensures translation projects meet requirements on time and within budget.
- Monitors progress of translation projects and reports status.
- Effectively manages work with vendor partners as appropriate.
- Supports translation, editing, quality assurance, and other linguistic tasks.
Learn more about our Client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of translation project management experience
- Native fluency in Spanish
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of CAT Tools
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME