Translation Project Specialist
Summary: Managing the translation of customer-facing content and labeling
Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care. Newsweek is ranking our client as the 16th greenest company in the U.S. This organization values the importance of investing in their patients and employees in order to create a better future.
As a Translation Project Specialist, you will be managing the translation of customer-facing content and labeling to support our client’s marketing and sales objectives. In this role, you will communicate project scope and timelines to external translation vendors as well as work directly with project managers to develop schedules, budgets, and overcome obstacles.
- Manage the timely and accurate completion of localized literature and labeling by external localization vendors
- Resolve project issues by working with team members, project customers, and vendors
- Communicate project scope and timelines to external translation vendors
- Assure project quality by reviewing and checking final files from external vendors for completeness and adherence to standards before submitting for final approval
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 5 years of experience in the translation industry
- Previous project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Business proficiency with the MS Office suite
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME