Summary: Conduct research, create user flows and wire frames
The Position Description Overview:
As a UI/UX Designer you will, conduct research, create user flows and wire frames then apply those explorations to high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a UX/UI Designer, a typical day might include the following:
- Work under the guidance of the Principal Designer, Department Head and Chief Design Officer and execute design projects.
- Champion accessibility and design thinking principles.
- Work directly with Development and Data teams to plan, design, research, and push the boundaries of new product features.
- Provide support and mentorship to design teammates to cultivate a culture of exploration and evolution.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years of practical experience in UX/UI Design.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with Data and Development teams.
- Proven experience designing enterprise web applications
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME