User Experience Designer
Summary: Optimize the customer journey
Our client is a non-profit organization that provides health insurance to over a million members in the Midwest. Their mission is to be a trusted choice within their community. They have the vision to provide affordable health care as well as achieving high-quality plans for each member.
As a User Experience Lead, you’ll design simple and delightful experiences that meet customers’ needs and achieve business goals. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to conduct research and translate insights to develop effective journey maps, user flows, prototypes, wireframes, and captivating designs.
You have a user-centric mindset with previous experience conducting in-depth research, and translating insights effectively. You have a deep understanding of user experience across various channels. You have strong collaboration and relationship building skills, plus you have rock-solid design capabilities.
- Conduct user research and use along with other data such as analytics and market research and use those insights to shape experiences
- Create consumer journeys to define opportunities across channels, touchpoints, and platforms
- Develop mockups and prototypes to gain early feedback from users to direct design
- Create user flows, sitemaps, and fully executed designs based on consumer needs
- Collaborate successfully with internal teams and agency partners on strategic and tactical deliverables that advance the user experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years of relevant digital experience
- 3 years of healthcare experience
- Strong portfolio showcasing user-centric approach, ability to design for different audiences, devices, and channels
- Ability to translate complex interactions and processes into simple, intuitive experiences
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME