UX Content Strategist
Summary: Detangle customer journeys
The Position Description Overview:
As a UX Content Strategist, you will detangle customer journeys, realign them in a way that makes sense, and advocate for customer training experiences that support great content.
- Type: Contract
- Length of Contract: 6 months
- Hours per week: 40+ hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
As a UX Content Strategist, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop the hierarchy of brand and product stories.
- Audit and analysis of current product pages for one core product.
- Work with UX teams on content hierarchy for additional templates in the roadmap.
- Present your work and articulate your point of view and approach to teammates, product owners, and other stakeholders.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of Digital Design experience
- 7+ years of professional experience in UX Content Strategy, UX Writing, UX Content Design, or equivalent
- Experience working across large, complex organizations
- Case studies you can share about similar large-scale UX Content Strategy efforts
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME