Summary: Lead the execution of content pages
The Position Description Overview:
As a UX Designer, you will lead the execution of content pages, managing communication and timelines with the web development team and business stakeholders.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 12 months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a UX Designer, a typical day might include the following:
- Lead key website activities including information architecture, user experience, and wireframing.
- Partner with content strategists and other team members in the information architecture of websites.
- Produce lo-fi & hi-fi wireframing, including conceptual diagrams and sketches.
- Act as an advocate for users and user-centric design principles.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of website Information Architecture/UX experience
- A comprehensive portfolio of proven client work
- Familiarity with creating wireframes
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME