UX Design Researcher
Summary: Create research plan proposals
The Position Description Overview:
As a UX Design Researcher, you’ll have the opportunity to create research plan proposals based on business needs and gaps in research. In this role, you’ll employ a wide range of research methods, including generative design research and contextual inquiry, participatory design workshops, interviews, usability studies, and surveys
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only
As a UX Design Researcher, a typical day might include the following:
- Creating research plan proposals based on business needs and gaps in research
- Employing a wide range of research methods, including generative design research and contextual inquiry, participatory design workshops, interviews, usability studies, and surveys
- Running usability tests remotely and in-person, either for groups or one-on-one
- Creating thorough interview discussion guides and usability test guides
- Conducting stakeholder interviews and competitive analysis to assist with defining business and functional requirements
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our innovative client creates solutions for people around the world. They were recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2018 as well as Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality in 2019. This organization values the importance of remaining diversified, inspired, and collaborative.
You Must Have:
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years as a UX designer, interaction designer, researcher, or UX strategist
- Previous experiences in designing solutions for desktop, web, and mobile applications on various platforms
- Close attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management capabilities
- Proficient with design research techniques to understand the customer
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME