Summary: Produce design deliverables such as sketches, scenarios, wireframes, mental models and prototypes
Our client is a top-notch provider of reports and informative tools for industry experts. This organization was named by Comparably as one of the Best Companies for Work-Life Balance for large companies. They value the importance of reaching shared goals, developing through challenges and meaningful experiences.
As the UX Designer, you will be responsible for engaging in the reshaping of the entire market-lead product lines. You will work closely with a team of designers, developers and researchers to create holistic experience solutions for mobile and web. In addition, you will develop journey maps, sketches, scenarios, wireframes, mental models and prototypes.
We are searching for an individual who is creative and who is a “go-getter”.You are extremely talented at getting the job accomplished successfully while also effectively communicating stages of your process to your teammates. Your organization will appreciate your ability to balance project scopes, business objectives, and user goals because you are flexible and respond well to ongoing feedback. Plus you know how to produce excellent deliverables and you inspire those around you to follow your lead.
- Design and specify the product experience using iterative design techniques including design studios, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Produce design deliverables such as sketches, scenarios, wireframes, mental models and prototypes
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Identify user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives & working methods
- Bachelor’s degree in interactive design or related
- 1-3 years of UX experience with digital products/web applications
- Strong Portfolio demonstrating relevant experience in user-centric design
- Previous experience creating sketches, wireframes & prototypes
- Fluent within software Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD)
- Experience working in an agile development environment a plus
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME