Our client is a top-notch provider of reports and informative tools for industry experts. This organization was named by Comparably as one of the Best Companies for Work-Life Balance for large companies. They value the importance of reaching shared goals, developing through challenges and meaningful experiences.
Are you a high-level UX designer with strong front-end development and design skills? We’ve got a client who is looking for someone just like you to join their team! The UX Designer will be responsible for harmonizing a variety of business, high-tech and user-centric design influences to develop journey Maps, task flows, information architecture, low to high-resolution interface designs and prototypes.
We are searching for an individual who is creative and who is a “go-getter”.You are extremely talented at getting the job accomplished successfully while also effectively communicating stages of your process to your teammates. Your organization will appreciate your ability to balance project scopes, business objectives, and user goals because you are flexible and respond well to ongoing feedback. Plus you know how to produce excellent deliverables and you inspire those around you to follow your lead.
- Plans information architecture by studying concept, strategy and target audience
- Organize information while translating user behavior into media structures
- Create and communicate designs while using interactive design best practices
- Identify user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives & working methods
- Bachelor’s degree in interactive design or related
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to perform user research and texting into designs
- Previous Product Experience
- Fluent within software Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD)
- Knowledgeable of User Centric Design Principles, HTML/CSS or other scripting technology & Responsive Design
- Some prototyping skills preferred
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME