Summary: Communicate user experience strategies and solutions to the product team and product owner
Our innovative client creates solutions for people around the world. They were recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2018. This organization values the importance of remaining diversified, inspired and collaborative.
As a UX Lead, you will manage the direction of the User experience for various projects. You will communicate effectively the user experience strategies and solutions across to the product team and provide impactful recommendations to the Product Owner.
You are great at showcasing your ability to voice your insights on team recommendations. Your organization and clients will appreciate your ability to balance project scopes, business objectives, and user goals because you are flexible and respond well to ongoing feedback. Plus, you are great at inspiring a team to produce excellent deliverables.
- Communicate user experience strategies and solutions to the product team and product owner
- Partner with research team members to prototype, plan and test experiences with customers
- Deliver flows, IA, wireframes, and visual designs as needed
- Translate the product vision and balance customer & business needs into problem statement and hypothesis to validate a cohesive user experience
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years combined experience as Information Architect, User Experience or Visual Design, Interaction Design
- Previous Dense Data experience + e-commerce product experience (b2c and b2b)
- Experience with Axure, Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, InDesign, or similar tool
- Agile development is preferred
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME