UX Project Manager
Are you a great match?
Get to know Celarity
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
Summary: Manage UX Research studies end to end
Our client is a top-notch provider of reports and informative tools for industry experts. This organization was named by Comparably as one of the Best Companies for Work-Life Balance for large companies. They value the importance of reaching shared goals, developing through challenges and meaningful experiences.
We are searching for a UX Project Manager to support our client’s UX Research team by guiding them through various studies and projects related to desktop, web and mobile products. You will collaborate with the UX leaders, business leaders, and technology partners through the organization.
You are extremely strong in multi-tasking and you enjoy working on a variety of projects. You are able to handle large project volumes but is great at paying close attention to detail. Your communication skills are top-notch to collaborate effectively with your team.
- Manage UX Research studies end to end
- Develop detailed project plans, metrics, and reports
- Constantly look for improvement to processes and deliverable quality
- Analyze reporting to understand team utilization, current backlog, and bottlenecks
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Project or Program Management experience
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project
- Ability to manage multiple projects and requests simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME