Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
Summary: Create research plan proposals + research new methods
Our client is a top-notch provider of reports and informative tools for industry experts. This organization was named by Comparably as one of the Best Companies for Work-Life Balance for large companies. They value the importance of reaching shared goals, developing through challenges and meaningful experiences.
Are you ready to work for an innovative company while using your competitive design skills? Celarity is on the hunt for the next UX Researcher to join our client’s creative teams!
As the next UX Researcher, you will ensure the best possible user experience, satisfaction, and conversion across customer-facing websites!
We are searching for an individual who is a great people person and who enjoys planning and organizing materials to create well – thought – out visual plans. You are creative with strong critical thinking skills. Problem-solving comes naturally to you and you believe that projects will always run smoother when excellent communication is behind it!
- Create research plan proposals based on business needs and goals
- Lead and facilitate user research and usability testing while delivering recommendations
- Capture user workflows, challenges, and goals using appropriate methods
- Communicate research findings and simplify research to collaborators
- Create thorough interview discussion guides and usability test guides
- Create interactive design prototypes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as user experience designer, interaction designer or researcher
- Previous experience with creating web-based products, mobile applications + product experience
- Experience in Adobe Experience Design and/or Sketch
- Strong communicator + Team Player
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME