Our innovative client creates solutions for people around the world. They were recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2018. This organization values the importance of remaining diversified, inspired and collaborative.
Are you ready to work for an innovative company while using your competitive design skills? Celarity is on the hunt for the next UX Researcher to join our client’s creative teams!
As the next UX Researcher, you will have the opportunity to create research plan proposals and use a wide range of research methods. Next, communicate your research findings visually and simplify research sessions to collaborators.
We are searching for an individual who is a great people person and who enjoys planning and organizing materials to create well – thought – out visual plans. You are creative with strong critical thinking skills. Problem-solving comes naturally to you and you believe that projects will always run smoother when excellent communication is behind it!
- Create research plan proposals based on business needs and goals
- Lead and facilitate user research and usability testing while delivering recommendations
- Capture user workflows, challenges and goals using appropriate methods
- Communicate research findings and simplify research to collaborators
- Create thorough interview discussion guides and usability test guides
- Create interactive design prototypes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as user experience designer, interaction designer or researcher
- Previous experience with creating web-based products, mobile applications + product experience
- Experience in Adobe Experience Design and/or Sketch
- Strong communicator + Team Player
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME