Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
Summary: Create user-centered online experiences
The Position Description Overview:
As a UX/UI Designer, you will collaborate with product managers, content strategists, developers, and researchers to create user-centered online experiences in an agile environment.
- Type: Contract
- Length of Position: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As a UX/UI Designer, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage and prioritize assigned design-related tasks to ensure the successful delivery of projects that exceed expectations while meeting timelines and budget targets.
- Create and build prototypes for UX research testing.
- Lead and facilitate brainstorming and sketching sessions with product teams.
- Turn user research and usability feedback into easy-to-use solutions.
Learn more about our client:
Our client is a top-notch provider of reports and informative tools for industry experts. This organization was named by Comparably as one of the Best Companies for Work-Life Balance for large companies. They value the importance of reaching shared goals, developing through challenges and meaningful experiences.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years UX/UI experience
- Confidence in working with a strong, passionate, fast-paced team environment
- Familiarity with web standards (W3C and 508)
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME