Summary: create user-facing applications/customer portals
The Position Description Overview:
As a UX/UI Designer, you will produce a high volume of large-scale concepts that improve the overall digital experience, meet user needs, and satisfy business partner objectives.
- Type: Freelance
- Length of Position: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a UX/UI Designer, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage and prioritize assigned design-related tasks to ensure the successful delivery of projects that exceed expectations while meeting timelines and budget targets.
- Design reactive applications.
- Work with customer-facing software.
- Establish, promote, and enforce design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
Learn more about our client:
Our innovative and empowering client provides internet, TV, phone and advertising services in the Midwest. They are committed to diversity, respect, and achieving professional customer service. They are recognized in the top 50 best places to work in 2018!
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years UX/UI experience
- Experience overhauling or creating user-facing applications/customer portals
- Great technical skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME