UX Web Developer
Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
Summary: Define HTML markup and create custom CSS stylesheets
The Position Description Overview: As a UX Web Developer you will work with designers, information architects and a team of developers to define HTML markup and create custom CSS stylesheets for complex, information-rich web and mobile applications.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 12 months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As a UX Web Developer, a typical day might include the following:
- Communicate ideas and collaborate with developers, designers, information architects, copywriters, project managers and executives.
- Work to turn complex problems and constraints into elegant solutions that meet our users’ needs.
- Build consensus between technology, quality and business groups and justify design decisions.
- Interact with other team members, both in UXE team and wider cross-functional capacity (technology, content, marketing, product development).
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years experience developing front-end web applications.
- Knowledge of web standards, accessibility, CSS-driven layouts and manipulating the DOM.
- Ability to create production-quality CSS, SASS, and HTML for web applications with support for mobile and tablet devices.
- Implement browser-independent designs and cross-browser issues (IE, Firefox, Safari etc) on all platforms
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME