Senior Account Director – B2B Tech
Summary: Own client relationships and manage accounts spanning all B2B sectors
Our Twin Cities client is a global agency. They value the importance of remaining ambitious and support their fellow employees to achieve career growth. They were awarded the “Best in Branding” award in 2016. Their mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
As a VP of B2B Tech, you will be working directly with senior leaders at both enterprise and startup companies, plus you will be a leader in a fast-growing, global agency. Do you enjoy building talented teams? If so, you will fit perfectly in this role because you will be leading and mentoring junior team members to success. In this role, you will be owning the client relationships and manage accounts spanning all B2B sectors as well as owning client strategy within your teams that will meet and exceed client business goals.
- Own client relationships and manage accounts spanning all B2B sectors
- Demonstrate account and organizational leadership that sets the standard for your teams
- Own client strategy within your teams that will meet and exceed client business goals and objectives
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients across the US and around the world
- Mentor and manage junior team members, creating paths for success and career development
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 7+ years of previous experience
- Passion for business development
- A deep interest and existing network in the B2B technology industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset & desire for continuous learning
- Experience managing remote teams
- Internal/external leadership and presentation skills
- PR agency experience preferred
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME