Web Content Coordinator
Summary: Web content management
The Position Description Overview:
As a Web Content Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to maintain & update content on the company’s website. In this role, you’ll collaborate with developers, designers, and writers to gather various assets for marketing projects.
- Type: Contract to Hire Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only
As a Web Content Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Coordinating with developers, designers, and writers to gather content for projects
- Performing quality control on pages with new content to ensure they are loading properly
- Ensuring all content is accurate and error-free before posting
- Reviewing, editing, and posting content to sites
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our innovative client is a leading producer of various home furniture & appliances. They strive to produce products that are designed to incorporate the very latest in materials and technology, plus their primary mission is to make your home feel more like a home as well as be a great place to work for colleagues.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of web content management and editing experience
- Previous CMS and PM system experience such as Sitecore & Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME