Digital Asset Manager
Summary: Build web pages
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Asset Manager, you will be building web pages to migrate existing content onto a new platform using approved templates and a style guide.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 3+ months
- Hours per week: 20 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Digital Asset Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Drafting content to accompany migrated content from the old platform to ‘fit’ into new platform layout/templates.
- Building web pages to house migrated content, using approved templates and style guides.
- Work cross-functionally to migrate existing content into new platform; helping determine site layout and mapping.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Technical skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience and expertise with DAM or CMS platforms
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME