Marketing Communications Specialist
St. Paul, MN (Hybrid)
Summary: Drive communication initiatives
As a Marketing Communications Specialist, you will influence the engagement and adoption of our client's communication across all mediums. You will manage channels to support various initiatives, drive best practices, and produce desired outcomes.
- Type: Contract
- Duration: 3-4+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: St. Paul, MN (Hybrid)
A Day In The Life
- Design, draft, and execute written communication to support business and incremental initiatives.
- Edit all forms of communication for voice, accuracy, tone, grammar, and engagement.
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop content that supports organizational priorities and project goals.
- Manage numerous deliverables across multiple business areas to ensure timely completion.
- Ideally 3-5+ years of experience in corporate communications
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (Confluence, Wordpress) and Email Communication Platforms (MailChimp, Constant Contact, Bananatag)
- Experience working in a franchise environment is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree (Journalism, Communications, English, or Marketing preferred)
- Strong portfolio showcasing relevant work
- Demonstrated results in design, development, and execution across all communication forms
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!