Copywriter and Content Strategist
Remote or Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
Summary: Create engaging copy and content
As a Copywriter and Content Strategist, you will write and edit engaging, compelling copy and develop content strategies to support our client's updated brand.
- Type: Contract
- Duration: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote or Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
Our client is a non-profit organization that provides health insurance to over a million members in the Midwest. Their mission is to be a trusted choice within their community. They have the vision to provide affordable health care as well as achieving high-quality plans for each member.
A Day In The Life
- Write and align copy to our client's updated brand direction for use across multiple channels (digital, direct mail, brochures/collateral, email campaigns).
- Conduct content audits to assess and prioritize opportunities for alignment with updated brand voice.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop compelling, on-brand creative assets.
- Ensure copy and content aligns with defined business objectives, audience goals, and regulatory requirements.
- 7+ years of copywriting and content strategy experience
- 5+ years of digital experience is preferred
- Health care experience is a plus
- Bachelors Degree or greater
- Strong portfolio that showcases copywriting work for a variety of audiences, channels, and platforms
- Demonstrated expertise writing a wide range of marketing copy
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!