Digital Marketing Specialist
Summary: Develop digital marketing strategies
The Job Description Overview:
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be conducting market research and actively engaging with the business to optimize the performance of digital strategies.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
What Will You Be Doing?
- Developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy.
- Developing, managing, and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Marketing or similar field
- Knowledge of web publishing
- Experience with digital marketing automation software
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We
have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin
gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!