Digital Media Planner
Summary: Create and maintain media campaigns
The Job Description Overview:
As a Digital Media Planner, you will be responsible for executing the day-to-day planning, implementation, and maintenance of all digital campaigns for our clients.
- Type: Permanent
Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
What Will You Be Doing?
- Simplify and execute the planning, buying, and placement of digital media.
- Gather and issue campaign specs to the client and/or creative agency.
- Work with the Assistant Digital Media Planner to manage campaign launch by gathering screenshots and launch reports.
- Research the current media landscape and keep up-to-date with the latest media trends.
- 3+ years experience in digital media buying + planning
- Technical knowledge: Google Campaign Manager and Microsoft Office Suite
- Client-facing experience
- Bachelors degree
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We
have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin
gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!