Director of Sales and Marketing
Summary: Develop marketing and sales strategies
As a Director of Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for assuring customer satisfaction through marketing and sales efforts. You will supervise and train marketing staff in the sales and marketing processes.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
A Day In The Life
- Analyze the market and current trends to develop a quarterly marketing plan and generate new leads.
- Effectively track qualified leads to determine follow-up techniques.
- Prepare, implement, and meet annual and monthly departmental budget requirements.
- Determine advertising strategies each quarter and implement advertising plans.
- Ideally 2+ years in a sales and marketing position, preferably in real estate, senior properties, or hospitality services
- General understanding of digital marketing
- Sales training is a plus
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to make small and large group presentations
- Demonstrated use of MS Office systems
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!