Document Project Coordinator
St. Paul, MN
Summary: Maintain and configure controlled documents
As a Document Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for maintaining controlled documents and records, administering change requests, and configuring control concepts.
- Type: Contract
- Duration: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: St. Paul, MN (Hybrid)
Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for people to live healthy lives in over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and diverse career paths due to their work in healthcare worldwide.
A Day In The Life
- Ensure database management for marketing and creative files, as well as routing documents to various departments for review.
- Maintain controlled documentation, records, and databases while ensuring document accuracy.
- Properly apply configuration control concepts.
- Provide technical support to project teams as required.
- Project or traffic organization experience
- Experience routing materials for approvals before they are released
- Experience within the medical device field or another regulated field
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!