Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
Summary: Drive pricing strategies and efforts
As a Financial Analyst, you will support our client's CEO and CFO in setting and implementing pricing strategies, consistently responding to individual requests, and considering organizational impact with each pricing decision.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
A Day In The Life
- Develop pricing strategies, both with senior level input and self-driven initiative.
- Analyze market data and competitive analysis to adjust pricing.
- Develop tools, capabilities, and scorecards to track and analyze key metrics and value captured from pricing activities.
- Explore and recommend new revenue drivers.
- Ideally 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Professional expertise with Excel and experience extracting data from an ERP like Netsuite
- Experience interpreting and manipulating complex data sets
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, or a related field of study
- Proven ability to be analytical in problem solving and work activities
- Strong background in e-commerce is a plus
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!