Remote or St. Paul, MN (Hybrid)
Summary: Drive portfolio project actions
As a Product Analyst, you will work closely with our client's sales and marketing teams to drive project actions and execute key portfolio decisions.
- Type: Contract
- Duration: 1+ year
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote or St. Paul, MN (Hybrid)
Our innovative client creates solutions for people around the world. They were recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work as well as Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality. This organization values the importance of remaining diversified, inspired, and collaborative.
A Day In The Life
- Execute portfolio decisions and minimize customer impact during transitions.
- Support and assist with initiatives to optimize total portfolios.
- Ensure established project plans meet downstream demands.
- Work cross functionally to manage project timelines and deliverables.
- Update internal company-wide communications.
- 3+ years of marketing or business analytics experience
- Previous portfolio marketing experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerBI, Salesforce, and SharePoint
- Sufficient knowledge of the CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) Industry
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!