Brand Marketing Specialist
Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
Summary: Develop strategic brand campaigns
As a Brand Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing the development of strategic brand campaigns for our client, working to coordinate, execute, and analyze campaign initiatives across the enterprise.
- Type: Contract
- Duration: Contract to hire
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
A Day In The Life
- Coordinate the collection of cross-functional assets and plans as needed for campaigns.
- Clearly communicate campaign briefs across shared services and cross-functional teams to ensure effective campaign execution.
- Provide input on strategy to execute brand activations that help connect to key audience segments.
- Bring forward creative ideas and recommendations reflecting current market trends.
- 1-3+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or campaign planning
- Experience building marketing campaigns for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Digital Marketing experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, PR or Communications (or equivalent experience)
- Knowledge of Asana and Sharepoint is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!