Summary: Develop digital and traditional media campaigns
As a Media Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy, tactical approach, and execution of both digital and traditional media campaigns across search, programmatic, and publisher media.
- Type: Contract
- Duration: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
What This Role Entails
- Work with account leads and project managers to ensure timely delivery of campaigns and project requirements.
- Research target audience(s) and build media plans based on their behaviors.
- Digital and traditional campaign setup, authorizations/insertion orders and execution.
- Negotiate with media representatives to deliver optimum use of budgets to achieve marketing and communication objectives.
- 4+ years of media experience including paid search or programmatic
- Media planning or buying experience (traditional and digital)
- Experience with Google Marketing Suite
- Industry experience a plus (Agriculture, Animal health and/or Food)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Google Ads certification or equivalent programmatic certification
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!