Product Management Coordinator
Summary: Distribute product information
The Job Description Overview
As a Product Management Coordinator, you will successfully manage and track deliverables such as updated content and sales samples, as well as assist in the creation of training and sales presentations.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Our client designs and manufactures high-quality products and solutions to meet the energy needs of people worldwide. This organization strives to create a working environment that has drive, curiosity, innovation, and commitment. They are driven to deliver the highest product quality, customer values, and performance in the industry.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Administer and enter product projects into the internal management system.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions, and status emails to pertinent team members, and schedule meetings to resolve potential roadblocks related to product launch.
- Communicate timing for new and end-of-life products.
- Anticipate and navigate risks and elevate challenges when necessary.
- 2+ years of prior administrative support experience
- Excellent time and organizational abilities with the ability to seek assistance in a professional manner
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers, which include coworkers, managers, customers, regulatory agencies, and vendors
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or similar discipline preferred
- Proficient in Salesforce, Salsify, and Microsoft Office applications
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We
have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin
gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!