Minneapolis, MN or Remote
Summary: Drive digital campaign performance
As a Media Supervisor, you will play an integral role in our client's cross-platform team to drive optimal digital campaign performance and develop tactical media plans.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid) or Remote
A Day In The Life
- Create tactical plans across applicable platforms (will vary based on campaign goals).
- Develop platforms, ad units, inventory, audiences/targeting, tactical budget allocation, bids and bid strategies.
- Present campaign reports and recommendations.
- Provide guidance, coaching and mentorship to planners and analysts to help support them in their job responsibilities and general career growth.
- Experience managing at least 2 campaign platform types (programmatic, search, social, or ecommerce)
- Experience planning or buying
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Collaboration and communication skills
- Analytical, curious, and driven
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!